Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nightmares :'/

It seems like it's getting to be every single night. I can't seem to stop them from happening. A lot of times, they're just nightmares of Gavon not speaking to me.. pulling away. Trying to get me to stop talking to him. And more of the hardcore ones are just me getting raped and getting into uncontrollable car wrecks. This has been going on for a while, now. It's just now becoming a problem for me.. because usually I can just go back to sleep, forget about it, and not even worry about it, because I know they're only dreams. But this time, I can't do that. that's why it's begining to be a problem.
I know Gavon would never do that to me, give me nothing but silence and ignore me. But these dreams just seem SO real... I don't know what to do about it anymore besides just take more things to sleep and hope I fall into a deep enough sleep and not dream at all.
I can imagine that I can do this, just sleep so deep. I don't want anymore nightmares.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment