Friday, November 9, 2012

Time is slipping away...

So, a lot here recently, in the last few days, maybe weeks, I've been getting a lot of my memory back and remembering a lot of stuff from the past. Now, looking back on everything, I realize something. I realize that time goes faster and faster. Faster than a cheetah runs, faster than the cars you see in the Daytona 500!
Just last night I was thinking about when me and Gavon first got together. That was over two months ago. What? There's no way. But.. yes way. Its the honest to god truth that time is flying by faster than the speed of light right before my eyes.
I guess it's something that I need to be expecting since its just how it is. Time goes by quickly when you're having lots of fun. Its always been like that. At one point in everyone's life, time speeds up. We see our life just disappearing right before us and there's nothing we can do about it. Especially when we look back and just think "wow. that was a really long time ago but it seems like just yesterday."
I mean, it's just about New Years right now. January 1st. The big day for us to ring in the new year 2013. Even though I remember last new years like it just happened. Honestly.
I mean, what can you do, when all your weeks feel like days and all your days feel like hours and when your months feel like weeks? What can you do? And you know it's getting bad when years feel like they just happened ! You start to wonder where the time's gone, what happens to it? And how you've grown up so fast.
But like I said before, it's something to expect and it happens to everyone.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment