Wednesday, October 31, 2012

today, tomorrow, and the future.

Well, I just had to finish up writing this short story in my creative writing class. We were shown 2 pictures and told to write a short story that had something to do with the picture. I think my story was really good, you know, to be on the spot in just one class period. I only do good when I'm given a prompt. Its just difficult to spark up ideas for me.. I want to major in something like journalism, or something like arts or photography. That kind of stuff interests me. Getting my mind on paper. I also like web design, interior design, and graphic design. I guess I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do with my life, I just haven't completely made up my mind yet. I know I need to, I know I need to get it together and realize what I want to do and what I'm going to do.. it's hard though. For my first 2 years of college, my mom wants me to attend Marion Military Institute. It's not a bad place and I'm not against the military, but military school? I'm not into that. I don't want anything to do with that. It's not me... I've gone through enough shit without having to go through military Sargents yelling at me. and I just plain don't like wearing my hair up. I don't want to be the type to complain of having a little discipline but I don't want to go there... ugh I have a lot to think about.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment