Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekend Gone Wrong ..

It's so strange to think that within every week, there's 2 days that we get off from school and weekends are usually fun and you're just sleeping in, and doing stuff with you friends. Which is what I'm usually, most likely, doing. I see my boyfriend every weekend. Well.. mostly every weekend... sometimes, my mom won't feel like taking me to his house. Which is really selfish and really pisses me off sometimes ...
Well. This weekend was one of those weekends where she was being selfish. "Oh. I don't feel like taking you up there. He has to come down here and get you." Wtf? Are you kidding me? It isnt that far of a drive, really, truely, it isn't. This already really upset me... but I knew that it was just a Friday and I had 2 more days before I had to go back to school so for that one night, I handled it. I was alright just knowing I would see him tomorrow and everything would be okay. Until that Saturday morning came around. My hopes were up so high and I was okay and so glad I would get to see him after having to wait so long. I called my mom and she tells me I have to be home by midnight. Usually I could be okay and just accept that but I really Did want to spend the night and what really pissed me off the most was that she ALWAYS lets me stay the night. Always. So I just really don't understand what the big deal was. PISSED ME OFF SO BAD. ! So I just decided to say fuck it. Fuck this whole weekend, nothings gonna go right and I can't even talk to my mom...
So I'm talking to Gavon about all of this, and I'm actually being optimistic and trying to bring up positive things. I mentioned that this is just one weekend, and it's okay that there's still next weekend and Thanksgiving break which is a week.... he says to me, "I don't know if thanksgiving is going to work" and, of course, as everyone else would, I asked why not. Expecting to be able to just take anything life could throw at me. Big mistake....
He tells me that Sam, his ex, is coming down for Thanksgiving and she wants to see him ! What the fucking shit? This whole weekend, I've been bitching at my mom, getting mad at the world, and he knows this. So why he decided to tell me then, I'll never really know. That's when shit hit the fan and all hell broke loose. So why he decided to just add fuel to the fire and make an already BAD weekend WORSE, I truely don't understand. Maybe someday I will though.
I could go on and on about that... but I don't because I know if I rant about this anymore I'll only make myself mad and I don't want to even remember all this. I only want it to be over with. I just want all of this In the past and out of my head.
And during the same time period, my dad and my brother got in a huge fight over some stupid, pointless shit that I don't want anything to do with.
Point it, i'm not feeling well. I'm not feeling well at all. And I just want all of this to be done... I've been spending all my time trying to get it together and trying to make it all just go away. Sooner or later, it will... I'm just holding out for good times and for all this pain to stop.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment