Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Trying to make the blog private

I googled it & basically it said to go to settings & permissions and then you could make the blog private or public. I went to the page on settings but I didn't see what it showed me on Google. I feel like one day, the wrong person is gonna read all through my blog and it will be bad. I don't have time to go through all my blog posts & delete or whatever, nor do I want to do that. I love reading my own things because it sparks more imagination and more ideas for blogs. Maybe Blogger is just too public and too popular. I might just end up creating a new blog on a different website & not telling anyone what my new blog is or just making it private.
I don't want people really seeing these things I've been posting about drugs, getting high, and smoking cigarettes. Because that's a way to get me in trouble and I sure as hell don't want to be in trouble for what I've been posting on my blog. There must be some way I can keep my blog going, but keep it private where no one can read it... if I can't figure out a way, I will probably end up deleting the blog & starting all over again with a new blog on a different site. I've gotten up to 500 something page views. That's a little scary... I don't want 500 people seeing this stuff. I really don't. Because it only takes one person to tell everyone what I've been posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment