Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog Improvements

Changed the background, changed some fonts, and changed some colors up a little bit on this thing. Honestly, I still don't really like it so I'm going to keep making more improvements. That's what I'm going to be doing with my time for the rest of the day.
I'm just glad I have my computer back though. Writing blog posts on my phone was just plain irritating. I still don't have any internet at my house though. :/ I have to either go to my boyfriend's house or either my grandparents. Sorry, but I do not want to have to go to my grandparents every time I want to get on the internet. Fuck that. I'm fine right here at my boyfriend's house. This is probably what I will be doing when he's at work. It's actually a very good pass time until he gets off everyday. I don't see how I didn't think of this before. Blogging. Ah, so fun, sort of. It's one of the things I enjoy doing on the internet. But anyways, I am going to wrap up this blog post and continue working on improving the appearance of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment