Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blogger and Backgrounds

So, for the longest time, I've been trying to make "improvements" and make my blog look beautiful. That's kind of hard to do when every background I try to upload, is either "file size too large" or  it doesn't fit the page right. It's really irritating. I don't like it... I guess what I got now is acceptable enough to me. At least I got the look I was aiming for.
Anyways, I am in my math classroom and I'm going to be in here for another hour and a half. This sucks. I want to go home more than anything. I want to just go home. I am also running low on cigarettes again. Fuck my life. I have about 4 left. I don't know what I'm going to do, I really don't. I don't know how to quit smoking. I am so addicted.
Oh, there I go again. I made this post about Blogger Backgrounds and I'm just here ranting about cigarettes. I always do this.
Anyways, I'm getting tired of blogging. I might just try to leave school early since I'm really not doing any school work right now. Nothing was assigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment