Friday, October 26, 2012

Sorry

I know it's not good to be a pessimist, and just be pissed off all the time, but I feel the need to rant.
I know that it may seem like I'm trying to grow up too fast, maybe even seem a little immature, but something that's really been bothering me lately is the fact that I'm not old enough to drive on my own. Seems stupid to be upset over something like that, but it is what it is.
Never being able to drive anywhere, without my mom in the passenger seat, is the core of all my stress. Anything that bothers me, and anything that I worry about, could be fixed instantly if I could only drive a car by myself. And I have a car, which isn't a problem. Yes, we can just dream about how I'm going to be 16 and driving on my own soon, before I know it, before I realize it, but I have a long way to go. I still have a lot of time left before I can qualify to get my license. It makes me sick, it really does. Having to depend on my mom to take me everywhere. I'm not 10, I shouldn't have to make her drive me everywhere.
But that brings me to something totally different: She DOESN'T drive me anywhere at all! She's always "tired" or "busy" .. I hate it. I could die, literally, at eny moment. Why should I have to hold back from doing what I want to do?
My 16th birthday is March 3rd.. which is 127 days away, according to my brother, but I haven't counted so I'm not 100% certain. We'll just say I am. These 127 days get slower and slower. With the exception when I'm having fun- then, they fly. Which comes as no surprise. Like I said, it is what it is.
Pointless blog post, but I wanted to get this out of my brain. And even though it won't completely be out of my thoughts, and I'll probably STILL be thinking about it and stressing it- it was nice to get it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment