Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pageviews?

Well, I just looked at the overview of my blog and it said I had 99 pageviews... I don't know for sure, but I don't think I could have done all of those myself.. but I might have. either way, 99 is a lot compared to what Im usually expecting which is ... none. But who am I even kidding? No one ever looks at this blog. I looked at Flickr (most people know, but its a photo sharing website) ... there was a lot of views like more than 100 on multiple pictures on there. I haven't gotten on flickr in so long, that made me feel like uncomfortable because what if people are going through my stuff? Makes me a little nervous, because I know I did not click on specific pictures 100 times. But I don't know. I've advertised this blog to a lot of my other social networks but it hasn't gotten any more popular, (not like I need it to be, I mean I'm perfectly fine.) And I'm just done putting it out there and I'm done with saying "look at my blog" I have a blogster. That seems to be pretty popular, with the people on there. Blogster, blogger. Big difference. Anyways this blog is like my private world now. Unless if by chance, there's someone reading this.. then.. stop being shy and just comment or something I mean, I don't care or anything. I'm sure I'm talking to myself though :b haha

No comments:

Post a Comment