Monday, April 14, 2014

Sleepy Day

Well, I have not been very energized today at all. I've been tired & I've jsut felt like going to sleep ever since I woke up this morning. I didn't go to sleep until about 1 or 2 am last night, because I was up for a long ass time playing my game. But it was totally worth it, and today I'm going at it again. I might play for hours, I don't know. Anything to escape form my life I guess. I'm just happy that I got a new game, now it's just time for an even newer one (:
By the way, the game I'm talking about is the Sims 3. I jsut got the Sims 3 Island Paradice a few days ago, so I'm really happy about that.
No, finally, I'll have something to do late on weekend nights when I'm stoned and I don't want to go to sleep. I now have my game to keep my mind occupied.
But I don't think I can handle anymore late night Sims on school nights, I mean, I've felt pretty dead today, so I might have to take a nap when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment