Monday, April 14, 2014

Prom with my babyy

Okay, so I can't even wait for prom anymore, I'm too excited for it now. I got a fresh to death purple dress that looks absolutely fabulous on me and my lovely boyfriend has a matching tuxedooo. :) Me and my man are going to look so good together when we go to leadout and take pictures and stuff, we are the cutest couple. So, April 25th is the day of my prom and it's a good 10 more days away if not more, so the anticipation is killing me! & This is my first prom or dance that I've ever really had an actual date to. I've never even actually danced with Zach, either, so I'm just excited to see how that's gonna go :) lol. I don't know how to dance with Zach thoughhh... I don't even really know how to dance, I honestly think dancing is awkward, but I don't think there's much awkwardness between me and Zach anymore cause it all just fades away after the first few months of dating lolol.
Just thinking baout it, maybe slow dancing isn't too awkward, but I REALLYYY HOPEE I can get to slow dance with my baby cause I never have before. I think it would be romantic and sweet :) ahh I can't wait for prom... :) I'm getting my hair done curly so I hope it stays curly for a while, that would be awesome.
And I swear, I need tons of pictures of us, because this day, April 25th is a really important day to both of us. Why we need pictures:
1. I'm never going to get to wear this purple dress again, I have to give it back to the store the  day after.
2. This is my first prom so I need to have pictures because pictures worth 1000 words.
3. This is also Zach's first prom, so he needs a lot of pictures too to send to his family in florida :)
4. We are taking pictures in the Carslile House on the staircase so I think that's gonna be beautiful, Facebook worthy, Instagram worthy, I will post them on all of my social networks (:
5. We just simply need pictures because they are our memories <3 pictures of this is probably the best form of documentation!

Well, that's that so I guess just what I really wanted to say is how excited I was to be going to prom with my baby and how waiting on prom to happen is just dragging on and on and onnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment