Friday, April 11, 2014

Just trying to waste some time

Well, usually when i'm in 6th period,  I get on Chatous buut today, I just found out that all the chat websites are blocked, sooo can't really do that anymore. So I guess I'm just going to do what I always did before and just blog. well, i'm really bored at schoool right now  forreal. I really just want to leave.. but it's only 2:30, so I guess that means i'm going to be waiting for a while. I could work on my year book pages but that's kind of really hard to do when there's barely any pictures on the website. without pictures, it's kind of hard to make a yearbook yeah?
but anyways, I seriously can't wait for prom. it's next week or either the week after next week. i'm not sure. but anyways, again, i still don't know what to do to pass time. I'm just sort of typing right now just to get my fingers moving. i always need something to do with my hands. and keyboards are the perfect thing lololol. well i'll be back to finish this in a while maybe, i got to cut this blog post shortttt

No comments:

Post a Comment