Sunday, October 20, 2013

Like I was saying...

For some reasons sometimes, I get excited over office supplies. Such as highlighters, bright colored markers, paper, and things like that. I got some new pens today with different colors. I love them, they're perfect for school. I'm gonna have the prettiest pens ever! And I just re read that and realized how much of a nerd I just sounded like. Getting happy over some pens. Hahaha wow. I'm very stoned at the moment so I don't even know if I'm quite making any sense in this post. Probably not. But my kitten is showing my affection by massaging me with his paws :) like all cats do. It is actually very relaxing. I love my kitten right now. Gosh, I wish I was on Ask.fm right now. I could answer some hella good questions! Not this stupid blog, that I know people don't read. Well, I'm stoned and I'm gonna go to sleep in a few minutes because I'm gonna pass the fuuuck out ! Haha dueces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment