Saturday, December 29, 2012

Late Night

Well, hi there. Anyone who might be reading this, but I'm sure not. It's about... I'd say 4:30 or so in the morning, and I'm working on a cup of coffee because I can't really sleep right now. But the thing is.. I don't really want to sleep. I could care less. I actually like staying up for all night and all day the next day. I never really tired. There's just something about the feeling I have when I'm sleep deprived. I don't necessarily LIKE it, but it is an unusual feeling that makes sleep the next night so much better. SO, with that, I'm going to need to finish this cup of coffee, which by the way, tastes pretty good. :)
Maybe I went a little too deep on my last blog post. That long rant about my ex boyfriend drama really was ridiculous. I should be past it by now. I don't know what I was so scared of.. or what I was scared of the most. Losing him or losing me. The thing is, though, I didn't lose me. I'm perfectly fine over it. I'm still the same person. I'm not the same person I used to be, though.
I look back on a lot of things in my life, and one of the happiest points of my life was when I was being around Hunter. I don't know, but, I think he might really be the one I'm truly in love with. I know for sure though that I've messed up things pretty bad with him. I really hurt him. It would take a lot and I mean A LOT to get things back to how they were. I just can't believe I gave up SO MUCH for Gavon, when really he wasn't even worth it. Nothing was worth missing out on because of him. Not even Homecoming. That was ridiculous. But yeah.
You know how you start having second thoughts about staying up because you're getting tired? Oh yeah that's me ! I think I want to sleep but then again I want to stay up.... So I guess what I'll do is stay awake and get on a few websites or something and try to be entertained and just see what happens. :) But I'm getting off of here. Goodbyeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment