Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Can't Mess This Up ..

I'm a little drunk... i'm not gonna lie. So what if it's not even 10 pm and it's a Tuesday night? I was a little depressed I guess. I'm not exactly sure why though. Things really are starting to look up. Only the girl that's been trying to get my boyfriend, she's getting pissed off that my boyfriend talks about being with me and she's pissed that we're together.
But, you see, the funny thing about it is, SHE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT STATE. I realize that maybe like as close as Alabama is to Florida or Mississippi, like when the states are right beside eachother, it really isn't that much of a big difference. You can actually get to Florida or Mississsippi from where I live in about 3 hours. But she lives like 3 states away. Like 3 states away like 14 hour drive! Honestly, (maybe I'm wrong, I've never been in those shoes) that's IMPOSSIBLE to have a relationship like that anyways!
Why don't you find a boyfriend at your school? I mean unless you go to an all girls school, you have no reason to not have a boyfriend from YOUR OWN SCHOOL. Why do you have to mess with MY boyfriend? Why can't you get another boyfriend? One that lives near you? A boyfriend you can see whenever you want... you're messing with MY RELATIONSHIP. You're messing with MY LIFE! Sooner or later you're going to HAVE to move on and find someone else! Because me and Gavon are NOT breaking up over you. I'll be damned, to some of the lowest pits of hell before our relationship is ruined over you. But weather it's sometime soon or sometime way in the future, you're going to have to give up. Either way, it doesn't matter to me because still, reguardless, you still live like 3 states away, and there's nothing you can do because you're so far away. So I'm uneffected and I'm not the least bit worried about it. :)
This is stressing me out, writing about this. It's making me think more and more about it when really all I need is to forget it. And being as drunk as I am isn't helping. I have drank a lot of Captain Morgan! It's like my mind is going fast but my body (slowed down by the alcohol) can't seem to type everything my mind is coming up with because I can't type fast enough!
Maybe I just need to relax. Maybe I need to lay off talking about this shit because it just seems to get me worked up everytime. But even though I'm worked up, it's still a relief to blog about it. It gets it off of my mind, and even though the problems are problably not going away on their own, I still have the internet :b so I can do pretty much anything.
And now, in just this short amount of time, I have thought about a billion things I could blog about. So many possibilities and ideas. But I'm afraid I don't want to commit to writing a blog post with every single one of those ideas. I'll just write them separately. So this is the end of this blog post.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment