Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

I have been thinking non-stop about dropping acid again because it feels like it's been such a long time and I just want to have that euphoria again... It really is something special so keeping your tolerance down & waiting awhile to drop again makes it even better the next time you do it. I just can't stop thinking about everything I felt those two times I tried it and how it opened my mind. I wish it weren't so hard of a drug to come by but it's better to be taken rarely anyways.
Dropping acid feels like time ceases to have meaning and you are lost in your own mind. Hallucinations are awesome.. I wish I could put into words how truly amazing it actually is but describing what LSD does to you is really hard to explain... I just wish I could feel that way again.. after all this time. I am ready to embrace acid for what it really is...

No comments:

Post a Comment