Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm pretty sure I'm fucking up big time

Although it doesn't feel like it, it's 1:00 in the morning but I just can't sleep. I have 2 exams in the morning also, I'm going to feel like shit tomorrow. I decided to post shit like THIS on here instead of tumblr because I pretty much just use tumblr for pictures. 
Gosh, why am I up blogging? I should be sleeping... My new sims game became too addictive to me tonight it was so hard to just finally quit! Ugh. I just really wish school could be over already for the holidays... This sucks.. If I didn't have school I could even be playing my new game, & I would be staying up all nigh to play it just because I enjoy it & it's one of my favorite things to do! I wish that Christmas break would come already... I've already gotten a few early things for Christmas but what I really want is a new camera. One that takes pictures and videos! I want to start documenting more of my life so I can watch when I'm older...
Or if the world ends somehow & there's people left that might find my camera could see how I lived. 
I really do need to stop blogging & try to get some sleep... This whole exam thoughs going through my head is kind of freaking me out... I would rather my school just allow us to take our exams in the afternoon instead of the mornings.. I'm just not a morning person. & my train of thought is usually better in the afternoon.
Okay before I start just going on and on and on with more details, I'm going to end this blog post

What I mean by the title: I've done fucked up cause I've stayed up WAY too late & I have 2 exams in the morning! Fuck!!!! At least school lets us out after we're done with our 2nd exam.... :) which means more play time on the computer for me! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment