Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stoning

Tonight, I don't really know what do to except to blog. I am blogging on my phone right now and it really sucks. I wish I had my computer. Ugh. Oh well, I guess this will have to work.
There hasn't been school in 2 days and tomorrow, it will be 3 days. I really like this. Snow and no school. I can't believe the snow has stayed for 2 days, too. I've never seen that happen. So much snow on the ground and everywhere else...here. this place hasn't seen snow in 5 years. I'm amazed. But, I must say, I really want it to be summer again. Because summer is just simply better for me than winter. I don't like the stress of going to school. I like warmth. So summer is the best season for me haha :b .
I'm so bored right now, I literally have nothing to really entertain myself. My phone helps my boredom just a little bit but not that much. I need more. I need some weed... I want to smoke a little more than i already have & just fall asleep passionately haha.
So, i'm so bored i've just been posting my every thought.
I really want my car to be up & running so bad. I want to drive my car again :/ . There's so much I want to do to my car. Lower it, get new rims, get it detailed. The works. I need to call my insurance really badly. My car is pretty much paid for all that needs to be done is a phone call!
Anyways, i'm pretty high right now. I guess that's why i'm blogging xD hahaha, do I even blog when i'm sober anymore? Wtf lol. I know I probably need to change a few things on my blog, like the background, I don't like. I had many different backgrounds that i tried to use, but the "file size is too big" on every one of them. I can understand a problem with a large file size, but really? On every single picture? My god.
I dont like the background that I got stuck with :/ but I guess it will have to work.
I dont really know what else to say. So i guess i'm done here. :) gooodbye. ♪♥♦♣♠♪

No comments:

Post a Comment