Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So tired.

Right now, I'm in computer class and there's nothing for me to do except get on my blog.
I wish I was stoned right now. That's what I need.
Also, I really want a nap. I don't know what I'm going to be doing after school today, but I guess I'll just figure that out, cross that bridge when I get there. I was considering earlier today, going to College City and buying some random school supplies and sharpies and shit like that. That might and might not happen.
Anyways, I really don't see why I'm at school right now. There's nothing to even do. The entire math period, the class just sat there in desks doing nothing. Exam week is taking forever. I don't want to be here one bit.
But, I don't want to go home, either. I'm freezing! I just want to go some place warm. & I really hate going to my boyfriends house now. I actually hate it. Not because of my boyfriend, but because of the little fucking "roommate" that's staying there. So, not going to be going there for a while. And I won't be there and getting irritated by her. I don't care if she thinks I'm rude, she can just go hop on a fucking horse and ride the fuck away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment